I bought item from Walmart not realizing that it was from this company until they sent me the wrong one and upon returning it to Walmart store was told it could not be returned to Walmart.I tried to contact Tasharina but no response and I am now stuck with two of the same articles, yet they have declared that the item was delivered.

If they did not have the item that I ordered and paid for then they should have returned my money instead of keeping my money and send something I did not order. This is downright dishonest. If I have gone to the store and walked out with an item and did not pay for it what would be the result of my action?

I don't need to be ripped off.Walmart is responsible for monitoring these people it decides push on its customers as providers.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments