10180 Us Highway 522 S, Lewistown, PA 17044, USA

Tried out the Walmart card. I came within $15 dollars of my limit, didn't go over, and my credit was hit for 24 points. I paid off the entire card in less than 30 days from the time of the purchases and found my funds still unavailable after 3 days.

I called customer support and was told by the agent the funds were being held by Sychronicity bank and would become available in 7-10 business days from the date of my payoff payment to them.

My bank paid them the moment the request, authorized by me, came into them, but Synchronicity was holding my payment for 7-10 days. No other credit card I know of does this to customers. If you find another one that does, avoid them too.

Needless to say I am no longer a customer. Canceling their card may give my credit another hit, but I can recover from that, and I won't have to deal with such suspect business practices from Synchronicity again.

They were tested and they severely failed. Do yourself a favor find another card. Do not go anywhere near Walmart credit or Synchronicity bank.

For me personally, I'm not going to fret. My numbers may not be the greatest anymore, but I still have low debt and a 100% payment history. If I really want something, I'm sure they'll speak plenty for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Credit Card.

Reason of review: Credit damaged. Funds held unreasonably long..

Preferred solution: Fix the damage you did to my credit rating and leave me alone. Forever!.

I liked: Walmart.

I didn't like: Synchronicity bank.

Comments