2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Feb 04, 2017

This Mentor location of Walmart is horrible, store is not that clean and the only saving grace is the pharmacy is very good!

Customer service is a joke aNd the staff at best is average! Too bad Kmart couldn't make it!

Original review posted by user Feb 02, 2017

My wife purchased a 12 inch tablet for my birthday back in December. I received the present in January.

Unfortunately the tablet does not recharge itself properly. Today I attempted to simply exchange it for a working model and was rudely told that because she purchased it more than 2 weeks ago, regardless of when I received the gift they would not exchange it for a working model. How crazy is that, they essentially sold my wife a defective product and now won't exchange it for a working model! I talked to a half dead flunky assistant manager with no people skills whatsoever named Terry Kimbrough, who was rude to me and said I am not exchanging this for you and I don't have to.

I asked to speak to his boss and was told she's not here. What kind of organization does not have a manager at ALL TIMES?

This particular store has a miserable reputation and now I see why! I will never shop there again!

Review about: Tablet.

Comments

This sounds like a personal problem.

With certain electronic items you have a 15 day return policy, your wife should have either checked the device herself before she gave it to you as a gift. Or she could have gotten the extra warranty protection(most electronic items come with it for an extra fee) that is for between 1-3 years, and I'm not too certain but i think you can cancel the extra guarantee if u find out you dont want it after the fact.

to Anonymous Chagrin Falls, Ohio, United States #1281018

Apparently, one should expect to receive a defective product and why should one be forced into buying an extended warranty, in general they are a waste of money! I appreciate your input but I really thought Walmart would stand behind the products they sell as new.

If it was several months old and it stopped working then I would not expect Walmart to exchange it, but brand new, right from the box, ridiculous!

I have a year warranty and already contacted the manufacturer, who apologied several times and are willing to exchange the tablet or repair it at no cost to me, they obviously are a quality company, unlike Walmart with their rude customer service, who cares more about the bottom line than holding on to a long time customer. The Myier department stores are coming into our area and I will be a customer of theirs and forget about Wal-Mart

to Fokker313 Fullerton, California, United States #1282222

There you go again, mistaking being told no as rude, and if they were rude I am sure it was because you were throwing a temper tantrum like a little girl because they would not make an exception just for you. Not giving in to your temper tantrum is not the same as being rude.

For Wal-Mart do not. expect any customer service.

When you buy electronics you. have to. check the product as soon as you.

buy it do not ever wait. , or you will be sorry.

to Anonymous Chagrin Falls, Ohio, United States #1281010

So true my friend, Sam Walton is spinning in his grave!

to Fokker313 Fullerton, California, United States #1282223

I bet your dead relative are also spinning in their graves.

to MakeMyDay2016 Chagrin Falls, Ohio, United States #1284233

This is such a ridiculous comment I can't even reply!