4.8
Layout of Store

I wanted to give a positive comment regarding tasherina corp. while their email address is not currently working I did call them directly, left a message and received a call back the next day regarding a return I wanted to make on a dress.

They provided me the rma number and form. I took it to the post office and called them back, left a message to which they called the next day, gave them the tracking number and they sent a request to Walmart to return my money before my item was received. Couldn't ask for more. Be patient and they will help you.

They are in the process of fixing their email address.

Too many people are right on to complain but few give positive feed back. I wanted to be one of the few

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and tasharina customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments