1.8
Ease of Use

Walmart is the absolute worse! I ordered a tv stand that was supposed to arrive on Monday but I'm still battling with FedEx to investigate the exact location of this product.

1. Walmart shipped a completely different (unpopular) product that didn't match my original request 2. Walmart improperly labeled the package and shipped it to FedEx without any proper mechanism of tracking it (I.e. Their tracking numbers are useless) 3.

Customer service was robotic and unhelpful. One agent refused to let me speak with his supervisor and gave me false information about my case number and his name.

The last agent gave me a weak, scripted monologue that offered no actionable next steps to resolve my issue I used to be a supporter and frequent shopper at Walmart but now I see why so many customers are disgusted and disappointed with this establishment. I hope Walmart encounters a humbling situation that finally motivates them to render better services to their customers.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Misterhyde85 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments