2.1
Layout of Store

This review says Brute Mower but it is also about product and Walmart quality in general.I have owned a lot of Mowers in my life but the latest one that I purchased at Walmart has bolts coming loose all the time even after I put lock washers on it, The metal frame is cracking, AND the handle broke.

The well known name brand mower I purchased at Walmart along with other products (solar lights, HDTV, furniture) are junk obviously made to break down on you and on the expensive side relative to other similar products. If you would prefer to have products that break down on you all the time to the point where you would have to return most of them then maybe this great American rip off called "Walmart" is for you. I am now over returning name brand items that we were formerly able to rely on for their known quality only to find them falling apart and not functioning with very little or no use at all. I've purchase many many different products over the last few years that did not work at all when new or just fell apart with normal regular use fast.

I have owned a lot of Mowers in my life but the latest one that I purchased at Walmart has bolts coming loose all the time even after I put lock washers on it, The metal frame is cracking, AND the handle broke. That is more than just a little oversight in poor quality. This Sioux Falls SD Walmart is trashed and the manager smelled like booze. YUCK.

Then you have all the product quality issues on top of all that . .

.SHOP ELSEWHERE.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments