5.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Nov 17

Store management discussed my issue with me this afternoon, and I agreed to mark this resolved until after Black Friday. I will attend the event and watch how the sale items are handled and with what quantities. I might report on this again if it is a negative experience (or not).

Update by user Nov 17

Here's a better link to the T-shirt! https://www.zazzle.com/z/o2xx2

Original review posted by user Nov 16

I spoke tonight with the management of my local Walmart store - where I've been attending Black Friday events for several years now.As of tonight - never again.

Observant shoppers have noted from Walmart's BF flyer the paucity of BF doorbusters this year. Less publicized is a secret policy change: Always in years past, Walmart has taken good care of its BF shoppers in line for a specific doorbuster in limited supply, by allowing those shoppers to buy, pay for, and be guaranteed in-store pickup of that item before December 25th. No more. Walmart's brave new world now SHAFTS in-line shoppers on Thanksgiving night, in that when their item is sold out - tough turkey!!!!!

Yes kiddos, the Walmart Grinch has indeed stolen Black Friday. Nothing whatsoever in the new policy is anything stated (or even implied!) about serving the customer. What can be done to show the Walmart Grinch how we feel about being treated in such a shabby manner? Simplicity itself!

I just found a spiffy new T-shirt that I'll be wearing anytime I need to shop at this anti-consumer store.I'm sharing the following link so you can see, and if appropriate, order one or more for yourself, your family and your friends: https://www.zazzle.com/wal_fart_t_shirt-235510546482579631 Enjoy - and Happy Holidays to all!

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You clearly are a troll. The internet is full of better deals than Walmart. As if Walmart will even care.

LarryP
to 23502 #1395336

Actually they DID care.And I brought my new TV home tonight - at the lowest BF price anywhere.

Sorry, but I'm not stooping to your level of name-calling.How inappropriate of you.

Exactly what do you expect to happen when you wear this t shirt while shopping at Walmart?