3.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought Jiff peanut butter in a Ky Walmart so many could make my awesome peanut butter shake

I made the shake poured it into a cup took one drink and spit it out so I looked at the Jiff peanut butter and the date said Expired September 2010

I'm not one to return one item for a few $$ but I did call and complain

Sad thing is that this is one of many expired items I've tossed in the trash from a Walmart

BTW anyone that reads this always look at the date before buying groceries or anything that expires from a Walmart and I don't wish anyone to taste 7 year old peanut butter

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of the jm smucker company jif peanut butter from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Newport, Arkansas, United States #1206788

Something doesn't add up here. I have worked for WM in the grocery section before and they would never have something that old still in the store.

unfairhiringprastices
to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1207607

This is why I am wondering if this is a disgruntled employee or shoplifter trying to get revenge.

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1205258

This person was obviously fired, or arrested for shoplifting and wants revenge. There is no way that they would have peanut butter from six years ago.

I mean if it were expired by a few months perhaps. If you are going to lie OP, at least make sure your lie is logical and believable.

#1205190

I got the same thing. I found another use for it. I rub it on my Peewee and let the dog lick it off!