I went to Walmart with my family 01/02/2011 to buy some things my daughter needs and a battery for my Pick up.

I went to the car section and bought the battery with no issues. Secondly I went to the fabric section and here the story starts:

We ( My wife and myself) waited for 30 minutes for an attendant and nobody showed up. I asked different people for help and they said they will page some one for help. After 30 minutes I went to the car section and asked the attendant to page some one again, she did it an nobody showed up.

Finally an attendant showed up and the scanner did not work properly. I went to customer service department and they went to fabric department with me. I was *** off of course. I explained the situation to the assistant manager and suddenly showed up another person saying he was the manager or another assistant. He said I can not speak loud infront to him and once I have what I need and I need to go.

I asked him, is this your answer for a customer?. He insisted I can not speak loud and I have to go.

I moved from that area and continue buying other stuff, suddenly the manager showed up and I went directly to him and his assistant, I told the assistant " Next time you tried to pull me out of the store, I am going to call my lawyer". The manager over reacted immediately saying I was threatening his associated and I have to go and he was going to call the police. I said if this is your answer for a poor service is OK, I need you return my money, I don't want the battery anymore. He said "no way, you have what you want get out of the store".

I had my family with me. I did not want to put my family under that pressure, I left the store and he went out with me saying" You scare". I said I am not scare, I will get the right help to be equal and I want Walmar explain us if these are the policies they gave to its associates.

I want to proceed against Walmart, this is not right, we need to stop this situations. One of the things that make me feel bad, it was the fact that they were two Latinos attacking another Latino.

I understand that under the American Law we are the same and nobody is above the law as the constitution says, but we are human beings and we deserve to be respected.

If you think I am wrong I understand, but if you think some one can help me because I was treated unfair, please let me know.

Thanks

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Very Interesting Post! Thank You For Thi Blog!

AS A CUSTOMER AND A HUMAN BEING, YOU HAD THE RIGHT TO GET UPSET AND YOU DIDN'T SAY YOU WERE GOING TO HARM ANYONE IN ANYWAY YOU SAID YOU WOULD CALL YOUR LAWYER SO THERE WAS NO NEED FOR THE MANAGER TO THROW YOU OUT OF THE STORE!I USED TO WORK AT WAL-MART AND MY MANAGER WAS AN *** LIKE THAT TOO.

AS AN EMPLOYEE THEY TELL US CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NUMBER ONE BUT THE MANAGERS DON'T TREAT THE CUSTOMERS OR EMPLOYEES WITH ANY RESPECT UNLESS THEY FEEL LIKE IT! I HATE WAL-MART!

TARGET HAS WAY MORE CLASS!MORE EXPENSIVE BUT THEY'LL GET MY MONEY BEFORE WAL-MART!

You won't get your $ back from the walmartmoneycard and no one cares..you have been scammed by the visa prepaid card..now don't you feel ***? Welcome to the club and there isn't anything that can be done.Walmart doesn't care either,,they tell you to deal with the customer service # on the card,, tuff S!

The walmart card is a nightmare...I will probably never be able to access my $300.and I need it now.The customer service is in India and the Phillipines and they are on a robot style response,,nothing can be done they are sorry for the frigging inconvience.

I can see the creators of this scam laughing at us fools who buy this card.SHAME ON WALMART!!!

Wal-Mart and any other store reserves the right to refuse service to you or anyone else, especially if you were acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum.Why didn't you just leave the store when you weren't getting the service you wanted?

Why did you stay there and escalate the matter? No one forces you to shop at Wal-Mart, but Wal-Mart can force you to shop elsewhere.

The manager was 100% right for throwing you out once you threatened him.

I would have too.Next time learn to behave yourself.

lockspur

I totally agree with you. Walmart has gotten so big that they think they can get away with treating anyone like their an insignificant person, customers as well as employees.