1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My husband ordered me a new set of tires online.Since my last experience with them almost had me in tears, he took my car in to have them mounted.after waiting at walmart several hours they were done.

He got as far as two blocks and one tire went completely flat. He puts the spare on and drives back. By now it's after five and most of the service department has gone home. They check out the tire and tell him there's a crack in the rim so there is nothing they can do.

My tires never went flat before and you can see an imprint and scratches left by the tire machine. I know from experience that theyre supposed to inspect the wheel for safety issues, so if the crack was preexisting why didn't they see it?

Also the weight they had used to balance the tire was right next to the crack.My husband had to drive fifty miles back home on a donut and I can't drive my car.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of walmart tire installation. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart tire installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Defuniak Springs, Florida, United States #1214946

A glutton for punishment. Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein