4.0

I am so upset, I waited 2 hours walking around to get nothing done to my truck. I have a hole in my tire. I took 2 differant tires an was just going to have them put one on the rim. Easy fix! I dont think so! He told me their not allowed to put any different size tire on. I have 215 75 r15. 1 was 215 70 r15. Why cant they? So he said I had to buy a new one. I said fine put it on. 5 min later he comes to me an says he cant do that either! UgH . He says the sticker on my door says the recamended tires on my ford ranger are 14 in rims an I have 15 in rims on it. So they would not put a tire on my truck. I do not understand this? I wasted 3 hrs for nothing an i had a flat tire when i left. They have lost my business

Comments

You may be upset, but the walmart is absolutely correct. Due to very real safety issues, they only mount manufacturer recommended tires onto a vehicle.

In some cases, odd tires sizes can cause drive train damage as well. If you choose to go against the manufacturer, that is your business. But, you get to pay the damages when your car insurance won't pay for the accident because improper tires were on the vehicle, or any drive train repairs that may result.

Again, your choice. If Walmart does the work, they become responsible and they're simply not in the business of paying for your potentially poor choices.