1.2

So today I took my wife's car to WalMart to buy 2 new front tires. This was at 12:15 p.m.

After telling the gentleman what I wanted he said great, we'll call you when it's ready. So I thought great, an hour maybe an hour and a half. Well at 2:15 I looked outside and my car is still in the lot. So I asked the gentleman what was going on, I was told that I was next in line for tire service.

At 3:00 I checked outside again and the car hadn't moved, it was right where I left it. So I waited till 3:50 and still my wife's car hadn't moved so I asked again only to be told that they were working on it now. At that point I politely said no my car is still sitting right where I left it. They checked my name again and said no they're working on it.

I had to show the man that my car was still outside. They couldn't explain what was going on. Needless to say I asked for my keys back and they'll never see me or my wife's car again.

I wasted an entire afternoon for nothing. STAY AWAY, VERY FAR AWAY!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart tire rotation. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart tire rotation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

I have a worse expediences at Walmart golden colo one near evergreen . Went in for simple oil change and they check all fluids.

Got have way home jeep over heats dies. Towed to Maciers auto. Befor Walmart my 60t mile grand jeep . Was running great.

Now needs new engine per colo engine. A place that all good car guy know been around since the sixties.

But saw online at steel seal .com this stuff that you add to engine fixes head gaskets etc. sounds to good to be true has any one used it??