2016/01/23_BOZEMAN,MT 59715

METAL, ONE ON DRIVERS DOOR, AND ONE AT RIGHT

REAR QUARTER PANEL AT WHEEL WELL. THESE WERE

ABLE TO BE TOUCHED UP AND SOMEWHAT NOT SO

VISIBLE. THE WORST DAMAGE THOUGH WAS WHERE

THEY HAD DRAGGED THE AIR HOSE(IMPACT WRENCH)

ACROSS DRIVERS SIDE QUARTER PANEL. THE

PERMANENTLY. THE AUTO GUY WAS ABLE TO POLISH

OUT THE OTHER ABRASIONS AND MAKE LESS

NOTICED. IT ENDED UP COSTING ME $400 TO GET

TOUCHED UP AND POLISHED, BUT CAR NEVER BE AS

WHEN I BROUGHT IT IN ORIGINALLY.

TAKE MY ADVICE AND PAY MORE FOR A

DEALER THAT GIVES A *** ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE

AND RESPECT IT. SERVICE LIKE THIS IS

ABSOLUTELY UN-PROFESSIONAL AND PATHETIC. THE

EXTRA COST FOR BETTER CARE IS WORTH IT. IF

YOU DO TAKE VEHICLE TO WALMART AND ARE

CONCERNED, TAKE VIDEO WITH YOUR PHONE IN

STORE LOT ON ARRIVAL, AND AGAIN WHEN DONE AND

BEFORE LEAVING STORE LOT.

AS I SAID, WHEN DAMAGE IS DONE IT IS

DONE!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "don't give a damn!!!!" of walmart installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Mike_mn

ITS SO NICE READING LARGE TYPE.

IGNORED!