Walmart took over two hours to change and rotate two tires. I feel that this is creating a very bad reputation for them. I was there at eight o'clock this morning so I could be first in line in order to get my tires changed and balanced in order to be back at college before noon.

I also was going to spend time with my family before I had to leave. However that want was not achieved due to the fact the Ozark, Missouri wal-mart not moving efficiently and then putting someone elses car in before me because they were getting their oil changed and tires rotated. I strongly suggest you go somewhere else.

The person that I spoke to in order to get my vehicle worked on said that they only do one vehicle at a time and they cannot multi-task. I feel that if you cannot do more than one vehicle at a time you need to get your head out of your butt and figure out what needs to be done.

I am no mechanic. I can do the basic change your own tire, add oil, add windshield wiper fluid. I am a woman and I know that it does not take two hours to change two tires.

Review about: Walmart Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

*** sakes people get a life

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #49184

Ha, the reason why they did that other car first is because the person that owned that car was there first. Maybe you should get there earlier next time?

You don't know anything about their job so don't judge.

Lykens, Pennsylvania, United States #48831

and Jason Tillo just OWNED THAT ***!!!! love it when people get called out on their own prejudices.

Lykens, Pennsylvania, United States #48830

why in the *** anyone ever goes to walmart for anything having to do with their automobile, i shall never know.

rednecks maybe, but not normal civilized folk.

if they only have one tech at a time, well then, I can see why it took 2 hrs. You can't rotate the tires on 2 cars at once with only one human....And how many bays do they have?

if you know how to do it yourself, I would do it yourself anyhow.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48581

If you know how to do these things why did you not do it.Is it because you are too lazy or you sterotype this as a "mans" job.

The fact that you said you are a woman proves you have steryotypes of what a man should do and what a woman should do.If this is the case get back in the kitchen.