1.6

Tomah, WI Walmart sold sold my daughter a used air hocky game how do I know this? You might ask she bought this as a christmas gift for her brother upon atempting to putbatteries into the game she came to me and asked if I (her dad) could help her so upon looking at it I noticed that it was used because #1 the out side of the battery cover had severe pressure scratches on the outside of the battery cover #2 the battery cover hold down screw was rounded out not to be misconstrued as stripped (rounded out is where the head of the screw is worn away to the point it is unusable stripped is where the threads are messed up) I asked my daughter if she used the wrong screwdriver her reply was "I dont have a screwdriver thats why I need your help duh" upon fetching a screwdriver and opening the compartment up I see the third (#3) reason why I know it was used on the inside of the battery cover I seen a shoe print from some one stepping on it and from my best educated guess that is why there was pressure scratches on the outside of the battery cover meaning that somebody steped on it the battery cover that is slipped on it causing the pressure scratches on the outside of the battery cover.

I do belive it is illegal to sell used items as new but this walmart pulls this kind of *** all the time people will buy something for whatever reason take it back and walmart will just refund the lowlife consumer taking it back with out even examining the product and then put it right back on the shelf.

There was another time with this same walmart where a store employee was helping my other daughter getting an xbox 1 out of the locked glass case and as he was flirting with my daughter he was sliding the game system side to side on his shoulders behind his head "much like you would do with a basket ball" upon trying to close and lock the glass he dropped the system from shoulder height to the cement floor and said to my daughter dont worrie we'll just put this one back behind the rest and sell it to some one eles and i'll give you this one as he reached down and grabbed a diffrent one. Upon informing the "store" manager he stated he would look into it, obviously the store manager did nothing to the employee as two or three years having passed that same employee is still working there shame on the walmart chain

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of toy car from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments