Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Our company ordered 255 stainless tumblers from Walmart online for Christmas. First of all I had to place 3 separate orders because there is a limit of 100 per order.

When we received the order, the boxes were torn and in horrible condition. When we opened the 7 boxes, the tumblers were just thrown in with no packing material to protect the merchandise. I had to go to a Walmart store to return 73 damaged tumblers and spent over 3 hours in this store for a simple even exchange. My order number stated they had already been returned in a previous store, after dealing with 3 different managers I finally exchanged them.

We received the final to boxes with a quantity of 49 per box in the same condition. I waited a couple days before returning to the store with another 62 damaged tumblers. That's when I lost it after all 3 orders indicated the tumblers were all ready returned and I was looked at as a criminal with stolen merchandise. The exchange was denied and I was told I could return the tumblers in the store.

I spoke with 2 managers, they called Walmart online dept to verify the order and I said I wasn't leaving without an exchange because we are having the tumblers engraved with the company logo. After 4 hours, the end result was to leave with the damaged 62 tumblers and purchase 62 from the store. They will send me a return label for the damaged ones and refund the company credit used.

I don't think it's going to go smoothly but I can tell you NEVER AGAIN will I enter a Walmart store and give them any purchases. They should have been grateful we spent $3,000.00 at Walmart instead of going else where.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments