Ease of Use
Layout of Store

First of all, I am disabled. I went to Walmart on Turner rd.

S. Salem, Oregon, to pick up a prescription and to grocery shop. First I stood at the cosmetic/jeweley desk for several minutes calling for help to open a case. I had to go in search of help.

I tried to find my usual of 3 or 4 half cases of American Zero flavored sparkling water, and on my way back up to the front of the store, I went to the normal aisle as always, and is still marked as the way it was, and now it is cooking/baking supplies! I again went in search of help. I was told to try the back aisle, so I headed back, again. No waters!

Iasked again, was told it was at the inside of an aisle 2 or 3 aisles up. No water! A third clerk I sought out told me there were larger bottles on the outside end of the next aisle. The larger bottles were there, but no 12oz cans!

From there I went towards the front and found a clerk that was on his first day, but he said he could find out. I said screw it, and grabbed 4 larger bottles, and passed waters on at least 5 aisles and one end cap, but not my kind, and apparently nobody in that store knows where anything was put! We had LOUSY customer service, it was too much for me to walk, so I couldn't finish my shopping today. I have NEVER had such a hard time trying to find things, or find a clerk, and others agree.

While I was doing my search, an elderly lady asked if I knew wjere crackers were put, and the person in line in front of me was asked the usual, "did you find everything alright?" Her answer was, "no, I didn't find most of my list!" I am appalled that you would do this to your customers, you could have shut it down overnight to do it, but you chose the almighty buck over your customers and their needs! UNBELIEVEABLE, SHAME ON YOU, WALMART!

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

So this is about water right? WTF

So funny how people talk sh*t, but stay anonymous.

Freki
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1354455

So you go into a large store and then complain you had to look for something. Wow...

just... wow. Why don't you get over your entitled self. No one honestly gives half a d@mn if you're disabled or not.

To be completely honest, that isn't our problem, that's yours. You need to find a better way to deal with your disability.

I have a bad back, bad knees, bad ankles, and a bad hip... when they are acting up, guess what, I DON'T GO INTO BIG STORES!

Houston, Texas, United States #1350774

They only do what corporate tells them so dont blame the poor employees you whiny b!!ch

to Anonymous Richmond, Virginia, United States #1355671

Please refer to the above comment I posted to Mr. Freaky.

I think without a doubt it surely applies to you as well. Have a nice day!

Freki
to Anonymous Hampton, Virginia, United States #1356220

Sorry to say, but it appears you didn't actually reply to my comment. And it's Freki not Freaky...