I made a complaint against Walmart around a week ago. I asked to be contacted by the company, and I still have not heard from them!

Needless to say, I am REALLY pissed! This just goes to show what horrible customer service they have from store level to corporate! I worked in retail, Fred Meyer, for 17 years, and I am appalled at how lousy this company really is. The almighty dollar is far more important than the people who pay your wages!

I am about done with Walmart, the people that work there know NOTHING about their department while doing a reset in the middle of the day. I am disabled and not one person, with the exception of a guy first day on the job, offered to help!

I want to be contacted by corporate, if I don't hear from them, I will start doing my shopping elsewhere. I am sure another company would appreciate the $350 a month I spend on average!

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

I didn't like: Poor service, Poor customer service and store is a mess.

Comments

As a disabled person, you still have to ASK FOR HELP WHEN NEEDED! Just like the rest of us.

Nobody cares that you worked in retail, and nobody cares if you don't shop at Walmart anymore. The multi billion dollar company will NOT miss your sorry $350.

So you want people to kiss your as s?