I'm so disappointed, i bought a tv at walmart.com, so a few days later the send me an email saying my financial institution did not allowed my transaction go through.I called my bank and they said walmart reversed the payment.

So i call walmart and they're like, or it didn't pass one of our safety points.The reason they did it was because they raised the price on the tv, so they remove it from my cart.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Saint Pauls, North Carolina, United States #993753

Lol, people make me laugh with all their suspicions and paranoia.

Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States #993387

Walmart is great for trying to do this to their customers !!They reversed the payment then there isn't any thing they can do because when you run a debit or credit card it's automatically taken from your account right then !

They wouldn't let you leave the store with the merchandise other wise !

They are great rip off artist !!F