I found so many packages of underwear open.I told the walmart person why are these all taped?

She told me they tape it. How do I know someone didn't wear them? I got a wrapped never opened package. Same walmart I found old shoes in a box.

Told person I know who works there. Someone stole new shows and left old ones?

This happens all the time.If walmart don't want underwear stolen put inside glass locked case?

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Aiken, South Carolina, United States #1057626

Underwear under glass doors what foolishness. It does not matter how much they prepare people will steal. Putting underwear under glass doors is just silly and ridiculous, and even a five year old knows this.