3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been trying to report my lost card for about 9 hours now and have not been able to. I registered it and I have the receipt but can't get into my account without having the numbers on the card.

If I had the card to get the numbers off of it I wouldn't need to report it lost because I would have the card. My daughter lost it on the flight from Ohio to Denver. She let me know as soon as she noticed it missing. I have been trying since then to report it lost.

I went online but couldn't get into the account due to needing the card numbers. ( even though when I registered it I had to put my email and address it there) I called the number on the paper insert only to be told I needed the card numbers but had no option to talk to anyone as it is all automated. I can't email anyone because there is no email. I called customer service and was told to go to the store in which I purchased it because I have my receipt and they could help me.

That is not so they absolutely couldn't help. I tried online customer support only to be told to file a police report. The runaround I have been getting is so frustrating. I just want to report it lost and get a replacement.

Is this what they do?

Make this process so madding and hard that people just give up and they keep our money? If so this is just robbery.

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Replacement .

I didn't like: How frustrating the process to report a lost card is.

Comments

OP:

Walmart does not offer Visa cards.

An independent credit company Walmart does business with offers Visa cards.

So why are you complaining to Walmart, OP?

Your complaint is with the independent credit company, not Walmart.

to Anonymous #1377382

Didn’t see where she said it was a Visa card.

to Anonymous #1377621

The heading of the OP's complaint is this...

Walmart Visa Card