6868 US-129, Live Oak, FL 32060, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

People, take this for real! These cards are a scam!

I was given a $100.00 gift card for Christmas from an Uncle in Florida, I am also in Florida 2 hours South of him. I went to use this card on January 2, 2019 and guess what... Some slime bag already used up $85.00 of it in California, and it wasn't even opened!! I called the "Joke" of a Walmart lost or stolen phone number as instructed and "Twice" was immediately flipped over to a automated message saying your card is now authorized for use.

They will NOT help you, they do NOT care and they KNOW this is going on. I will NEVER, EVER, buy one of these scam cards from them and I feel awful that someone stole this money from the card before it was even opened. Shame on you Walmart! Scam from the word GO!

Where the *** is consumer protection?

People... wise up, stay away from these cards!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Walmart Cons: Having money stolen off visa gift card.

Comments

I'm trying to register my 12yr old daughters Walmart Visa "debit"/gift card on the proper website, I've entered the correct information.... the number, the security code and the expiration date.

It is telling me that card number is invalid and to try again in 24 hrs. She is currently waiting to pay for food with friends, guess she should just tell the adults sorry, they'll have to wait 24 hrs to get payment. Absolutely ridiculous and a total RIP off.

Way to make learning how to budget money a real pain in the *** walmart. Gross!!!

happened to me also in florida

Scammers take pictures of unused gift cards and just wait for them to get loaded. Everywhere on the news this holiday season if you were paying any attention.