Walmart debit visa customer service outsources its jobs to the phillipines. I had a visa issue and could not communicate with the person on the other end of the conversation. It was infuriating!!!!! Walmart makes gigantic profits every year and it can't afford to give jobs to needy american citizens? Disgusting!!!!! The woman I spoke with could not grasp why I was calling, at least hire people that have a slight handle on the english language.....walmart has become an anti american monster that eats the little guy for lunch.....they should be ashamed of themselves!!!!!

Sincerely,

Belinda H Directo

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

This is why I don't go for retail store credit cards. They bait you in with all this gab about saving money and getting "X" percent off your purchases, but then they slam you with the high interest charges on your statement. Avoid retail chain credit cards.

I am sorry. I tried to point out your mistakes. I did not realize the sentence that wrote was also grammatically incorrect.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #156767

English, Phillipines and American should begin with a capital, guess your written English is just as poor.