This was the worst experience I have ever had.The Walmart vision center on Horizon Blvd in Bensalem PA are nothing short of scam artists.

They messed up my lenses & the customer service is awful. Miyata K is one of the rudest sales people I have ever come across. To top that I found out from other store that the Walmart vision center on Horizon Blvd in Bensalem PA was charging double on their eye glasses than the other stores. When I first got there Miyata K said the glasses where 60, then she changed the price to 130 when I was going to purchase them.

If you are looking to buy quality affordable eye glasses beware of the Walmart vision center on Horizon Blvd in Bensalem PA.Their customer service is extremely nasty.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments