Clifford, Pennsylvania

I bought a tablet from Wal-Mart.com for my daughter in August.It gave us problems from day one.

The only solution was to repeatedly set it to manufacturer settings and it would work for a little while, then go back to the same old problems: couldn't log on to my daughter's profile, multiple programs refusing to run, etc. This is why i purchased the extra warrenty just in case. Walmart.com, the manufacturer, and the Wal-Mart care plan line all refuse to refund me for a malfuctioning paper weight of a tablet.

It feels like I've been scammed by them and I will never buy a product from them agai.I'm sorry Wal-Mart, your policies, customer service practices, and your overall treatment of customers sucks; there is not any way we can help you further.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart visual land prestige elite 7 inch quad core android tablet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

If you have had problems SINCE you bought it, WHY didn't you take it back immediately, instead of waiting over a year to do anything about it. Don't blame Wal-Mart for your incompetence.

Sorry, this was August 2014. I forgot to mention that.