I bought the insurance coverage for my apple ipod, it broke only less than a year i bought it, the warrany covers 2 years after the date i purchased for walmart. I called the number for the warranty they said tgey would send an envelope bu ups to my house so i coukd send in my iood to be fixed.

Well it never came. I cakled again, they said it was sent but i asked for another to be sent. I had to call 4 times, nothing ever came to my house. I called Uos they never received a maiker for me from assurion warranty, so i calked back they said they could email a label.

I never received the email. So i called them again, this time very mad i insisted they read me back my email address and email me another label, once again i never received any email. This comoany has Got to be a Fraud. I paid 50 dollars for this warranty for my apple ipod.

I would like a full refund at least for the 50 dollars .Although after going through all of this i think i deserve a brand new ipod from Walmart. I will never buy a warranty for anything else from this company.

I am very very disappointed, who can help me with this? Kelley from Alaska

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments