I bought the insurance coverage for my apple ipod, it broke only less than a year i bought it, the warrany covers 2 years after the date i purchased for walmart. I called the number for the warranty they said tgey would send an envelope bu ups to my house so i coukd send in my iood to be fixed.

Well it never came. I cakled again, they said it was sent but i asked for another to be sent. I had to call 4 times, nothing ever came to my house. I called Uos they never received a maiker for me from assurion warranty, so i calked back they said they could email a label.

I never received the email. So i called them again, this time very mad i insisted they read me back my email address and email me another label, once again i never received any email. This comoany has Got to be a Fraud. I paid 50 dollars for this warranty for my apple ipod.

I would like a full refund at least for the 50 dollars .Although after going through all of this i think i deserve a brand new ipod from Walmart. I will never buy a warranty for anything else from this company.

I am very very disappointed, who can help me with this? Kelley from Alaska

Product or Service Mentioned: Mp3 Player Warranty.

Comments