3.3
Layout of Store

I was at Walmart at 16:38 hours to buy wash cloth 4 each for $1.00 each, but the price showed $4.00 each in stead of $1.00 , The representative said she can only sell me on it one wash cloth for a dollar because Walmart made a mistake, the customer is always right your sign said one dollar. I've been very slighted because of the mistake you guys may

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of washcloth from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

So what your saying is if a customer stuck a dollar sticker on a $300 television they should get it for the dollar? I hate people like you, and a 4 and a 1 do not look the same.

oh never mind it was some other shirts that was one dollar and these were four dollars but still i was mistaken because a one can easily look like a four on these price stickers especially for someone whose eyesite is not that great, but still even if i was mistaken the customer is always right, even if they lie or are wrong.

Ralphus
to Anonymous #1140150

You are grossly misinformed. The customer is rarely, if ever, right.