I like shopping on line at Walmart.

What I don't like is the "Soup Nazi Webmaster" at Walmart.ca

that will not publish your reviews of items, unless you don't say much.

You can only say Good or Bad otherwise "no soup for you".

What is wrong with this review I wrote that got rejected?

Cool Bar Fridge - RCA RFR321-B

Ordered it online and had it delivered to a local post office pick up location, so i don't have to stay home all day waiting for delivery.

It arrived fast and in perfect condition. No dents or scratches.

Read the instructions. After unpacking it you have to let it sit for 2 hours

before plugging it in. So the refrigeration gas can settle.

The instructions don't say how to change the door to open the other way.

Just a picture, which seems simple enough. A few screws top and bottom.

Only problem is "How to get the plastic cover off without breaking it, that covers the screws on top".

I tried prying with a tiny screwdriver, but it doesn't budge, so I will just leave it for now.

RCA once a famous North American brand a long time ago, now made in China like everything else.

I filled it up with beer, wine, pop, bottled water and ice cube trays.

For a small fridge, it holds a lot.

Works perfect and looks beautiful in my dorm room.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1232538

They don't always post all of my reviews either (they post some but not others). I'm not sure why that is, but I wouldn't take it personally.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1201489

I don't see anything wrong with your review.

How do consumers know that any reviews on Walmart are legitimate? It is best to google search the model number and get reviews from many websites before buying.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1196942