Resolved
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered a Medium Brown San Mateo Sideboard Hutch Pecan Veneer Finish Price: $584.63 Sold by 1 Stop Electronics Center, Inc., however I had a sneaky suspicion and wanted to call Walmart to make sure I was getting what the picture and description said: About this item Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information.For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.

Inspired by the sun-drenched warm days and cool nights of Northern Californias wine country the San Mateo collection embraces a relaxed sense of elegance The bedroom and ining collections feature soft lowing shapes with a rich finish Elegantly molded...Specifications manufacturer_part_number 662304 Brand Pulaski. I called Walmart and spoke to some guy who I could barely understand to ask him if I am getting what the picture shows? He said under Description the website supposedly shows what you get. Which it did not.

He claimed it said on his end you are getting the deck. I'm not sure what that means. He argued with me so I asked for a manager. He flips me over to a store in Kansas.

Obviously those people couldn't help me so I had to call the number back and got another lady who said the same thing. I said I wanted to cancel my order she said well if the button is there you can. Well of course the button wasn't there. So like the other guy they all blamed the manufacturer for the false advertisement on their website.

So they told me to call him. Unbelievable! Whatever number they gave me was bogus! Shouldn't this be illegal?

I will never ever buy anything from Walmart again!I had to call my credit card company to stop payment to these jerks!

Review about: Pulaski Furniture San Mateo Chest Of Drawers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Fact they refuse to refund you.

Comments

user53383048
Diamond Bar, California, United States #1276255

UPDATE: After contacting my credit card company on 1/16/17, they called Walmart and we had a conference call.The lady on the phone kept saying that I had to receive the item and then I could send it back to obtain a refund.

I again explained to her why should have be forced to accept a huge PARTIAL item and then pay to have it shipped back?The gentleman from my credit card company tried to get her to say they would in fact refund me the $584.63 I paid.

She finally said she would expedite this and I could expect a refund within 5-business days. The merchant sent me an email on 1/18/17 stating they received a cancellation notice.

Then they called me as I explained to them the way this item was advertised on the Walmart website it showed the entire hutch and no where did it explain the fact you would only receive the top part of this hutch. No where did the website offer the customer the opportunity to buy the bottom part of this hutch. They said they would verify this and get back to me.

Well they sent me another email stating: Walmart customer Service was right this is only the hutch, top part, not the buffet.

This order will be cancelled. We apologize for this inconvenience.

I checked my credit card statement and the charges were gone.I verified this by calling my credit card company and they said since the charge was pending they were able to remove it completely from my statement.

I am satisfied with this however, I will never order anything ever again from the Walmart website since they obviously don;t check anything listed on it and they refuse to refund items forcing the customer to receive the item first before a refund would be issued.

Not a good customer friendly policy.Walmart sure needs improvement on their terrible customer service.