Cornell, Michigan

I wanted to buy a computer mouse and have it price matched.They only price match against target and other companies that don't even sell that computer mouse.

Why not loose a few dollars to gain a happy returning customer? I actually found a lower price than what I brought to them the first time...please explain this business logic to me.

I'll buy this product somewhere else and forget about me returning to purchase anything else.I'll pay more for good customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1235129

OP:

Just buy the mouse where you get the best price for it.

to Anonymous #1235208

lol! I thought that as well, when I read this nutty complaint.