I ordered a ps4 online from the walmart website and they havent shipped the item but they took the money.Well its now been 2 weeks and i have not got my money back.

I was suppose to get it with 3-5 business days. I ordered it on the 18th of last month and it is now the 3rd. I called walmart and they keep saying that i will get it back in a week.

I have not got it back yet.I used Paypal Credit to pay for it.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Dont call your local walmart call walmart.com .walmart.com runs their delivery by fedex .

if that helps at all.They will need your tracking number, order number and name on package.