4.9
Layout of Store

I have being waiting for them to stock the wonder core,so I check on your website and they have it on stock,I try and try so I can purchase one before it sell out,I forgot my password I try over and over,did not suceed,so I hit the link over and over that I forgot my password did that for over 30 mins,I gave up I got tired of waiting for them to send me a code to set a new one.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of walmart website. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Check your spam filter, make sure emails are not blocked from Walmart, or created a new account with a new email address, check that you entered the correct email that you have used for buying online. If you still have a problem they may have a 1800 or 1900 number for you to call.yi