I am a very pissed customer..I order two items off of walmart.com which they went through a third party name Tarshina corp..

Walmart is a multi million dollar company and this is who they are representing on their website... I just been scamed out of $859.00 from walmart.com...I am very pissed off beacuse walmart is dealing with frauduelnt merchandiser.. Third party consumers who is frauding customers.. And Tarshina corp is who walmart is doing buisness with...

I am an employee at walmart been working for the company for almost 14yrs.. My card has been charged but no product.. I placed my order on december 3rd.. Walmart.com should be responsible for refunding my money back on my credit card...

So now my children christmas is ruin cause what i ordered didnt come..I will call and write the president of this company until i get a full refund back for product i never received

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of walmart website from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1177916

This happens to me to...they said delivered on the tracking but it never ever came ..i hate this .i spent money for no reason.

The exact same thing happen to me and the amount!!!!!!$859.98 to be exact!!!!

This is ridiculous!!!!My kids Christmas will be ashamed because what they wanted it will not come!!!!!