Chongqing, Chongqing

There's a Walmart Mall near the zoo in Yangjiaping, Jiulongpo Disrict, China. On the 2nd floor they open a

supermarkert, and on the 3rd they sell clothing and electric appliances. In order to force people to buy

things on the 3rd floor, they closed the entrance on the 2nd floor first. If I want to buy a garlic, I

have to go to the 3rd floor, get through the norrow passage between rows of clothing and get down to the

2nd floor. I don't understand. Aren't we customers gods to the merchants? Why make it a lot of trouble

shopping in Walmart?

Comments

Bona
#204905

The Walmart mall in Yangjiaping, Jiulongpo District, Chongqing, China is the shame for not only Walmart and the Americans, but also for all shops and merchants because Walmart is so famous a shop and what it is doing in our city is so mean.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #204708

So basically you are shaming all Americans because of one store in your whole country. Steryotype much?

Bona
#204609

I should say it is not that every shop is so disgusting. No shops opened by Chinese are doing so.

Carrefour opened by Frenchmen is not doing so in our city.

That has nothing to do with overpopultion or low job status. It is a shame for Walmart and for Americans.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #204576

Well you live in an overpopulated third world country what do you expect? Not enough workers to comply with the overpopultion, low job status. Come to America where the stores are slightly better.