Newport Coast,California
3.5K views

Apparently, Walmart.com allows third party market people to sell their products with no ability to return them.

bought three dresses on Walmart.com.

They arrived and they were mismarked and defective as they were not true to size- they were twice as big as a normal dress that size. I had a receipt from Walmart.com so I immediately went to a store near me. I went to the store twice- the manager that needed to help me wasn't there and they spent 20 minutes with me trying to figure out how to return the items. On the second visit a manager told me to speak to walmart.com.

That person told me to go back to the store- I did only to be told the same thing- call walmart.com. Long story short- I have been to the store three times and called walmart.com six. Incident number, promised phone calls back, hang ups and the like...No one can tell me how to return it.

The phone number for Tashirina corp- doesn't work - no answer - the e-mail is non responsive- I've sent three e-mails- NOTHING!

No one can tell me how to return these dresses. More upsetting, I was never informed before buying that it would be impossible to return. Bottomline, I will not be using walmart.com again and would urge others to be very careful- once you buy unaware the items are not from walmart.com you are stuck with them. No one at walmart.com will help you.

The other seller will not contact you back and there are NO instructions. total scam.

Comments

Why oh why did I not read these reviews beforehand ?!? I spent $20.55 for a "stainless steel tea kettle".

This is the sorriest piece of work I've ever seen. I googled how to return it and I got this: Return and Refund – Tasharina Corp https://unique-bargains.com/pages/return-and-refund: RETURN AND REFUND Unique Bargains has a money back guarantee on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for a return management authorization (RMA). Once you receive an RMA via email all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order.

We do not accept returns after 30 days. To request instructions and a return authorization, please send an email to walmart-cs@unique-bargains.com and specify which item you wish to return and your order number. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to returned items that are no longer wanted. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RMA or without the RMA # on it, a 15% restocking fee will also be applied.

If an item is returned due to a wrong address or insufficient address provided by the buyer, a 15% restocking fee will also be charged. We will be unable to cancel your order if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted and shipped. Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact.

All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. So they want 15% restock fee if you don't want it and return with RMA, if you return without RMA, and if it is delivered to wrong address and sent back. Plus they won't pay for postage. I'm out money if I even think to return it to them.

A $20.55 mistake where I could have used the money elsewhere.

Walmart, you're usually better than this. Please don't let scammers sell on your site if you can't back up your customers who buy from here.

Never received my item. I called walmart and they instructed me to contact their third party seller Tasharina.

Tasharina responded quickly and said a replacement item will be sent out immediately and I would receive a tracking number in a day or two. One week later and I haven't heard back. I sent an email following up, no response. One week later, contacted through the walmart site.

Walmart said that the seller would get back withing 1 business day. Several days later still no response.

It's been over 1 month since I ordered my item. Never dealing with Tasharina again.

Sears-has the same problem. I ordered about 20 items on two orders-BEFORE it started coming in-with sales they sent.

I found that each order is coming from a different location- and MOST are not what I ordered- or don't fit. Bra is NOT RETURNABLE and I never got it on. Straps too short- Not standard. They Said their policy is if you open it- you don't return it.

Of course Sears did not tell me that. And now I am looking up this company and find someone else has the same problem.

This dress they sent is for a very Long SKINNY person- NOT X Large- at all- which I ordered, because it was form fitting. And looks like I am going to have a similar problem with the others- about $200 worth.

bigbarthy

I am having the same problem with returning to Tashirina. I'm now experiencing the same issue that everyone else is.

This company's email goes to China...SURPRISE!!! What the *** is Walmart doing business with communist countries. They advertise that there return policy is the best.

Walmart is the *** place where you have to request an RMA, they never reply. I'm done with Walmart.com until they get rid of this 2 bit company Tashirina.

The option left on the table Hire a good ATTORNEY and sue Walmart.com and Tasharina Corp. for this rip off business.

#1461995

I've just purchased curtain hook from Tasharinacorp on Walmart.com first of all when I was placing order there was an oversize banner saying "Easy return just print this scan number and take it to the nearest Walmart store" so I did then CS show me very small fine print "seller" and told me contact seller so I did till I get replied answer two weeks after that saying my warranty expired to return since I've been waiting and kept emailing them to process the return. I believe we all should find a good author sue Walmart and Tasharina for our loss and pains.

I'm going through the exact same thing. I waited for 45 minutes in the return line at 8:00 am and was told to get ahold of this company.

Their website in inop and they don't answer the phone.

I am furious. NEVER BUY FROM WALMART !!!

I tired to call the place where I bought my husband wiper blades and there was no answer

dont rip on walmart.com cuz u had a bad experience from a third party seller , it clearly states that u cannot return a third party sellers item to walmart!!! i had been buying from walmart.com regularly for many years ,and have NEVER had any issue !! i trust them completely!!

Macclenny, Florida, United States #1347973

I am having the same problem with returning to Tashirina!!!!!! Never again!!!

to Anonymous #1402310

Tashira company allegedly says they sent me an email for my return, I bugged them w 5 emails and have checked all my folders and I never received the return email authorization! I'm out $27 bucks!!!!

Livermore, California, United States #1270262

Same here. Bought jacket.

Way off size, can't return. No paperwork receipt nothing in package

I am stuck with an item that was advertised like a beautiful plate I saw at Walmart-and I received a piece of s!$&! They make it impossible to return from Tasharinacorp.

It looks like something you would get at a 99cent store, yet it was $10 and was supposed to be a gift!

I need that $ now especially as it is holiday time! Be very careful and do not buy from Walmart.com!!!!!!

Point Roberts, Washington, United States #1229811

I too, am getting the run around. I will never look at Walmart.com again in the same way.

what is this third party deal.... very unhappy too.....PS What the *** am I agreeing to below?

I truly agree. Walmart and Tasharinacorp2walmart-cs@uniquebargains.com both suck!!!

I placed an order through walmart.com and never received it. When I contacted walmart.com they told me to contact Tasharinacorp2walmart-cs@uniquebargains.com. I never received an answer from them. I call the phone number that was provided and nobody ever call back.

So buyer beware.

Don't order *** from this company. THEY SUCK BIG TIME!!!!

Longmont, Colorado, United States #1205357

similar experience! walmart will lose a lot of on line customers this way - disgusting practice

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1203269

Exactly, I am in the same postion. Returned a romper weeks ago and they have STOLE my money..

I sent them the RMA papers plus a copy of USPS tracking number. They are BAD to deal with on any level. I am so MAD that I can spit fire!! They got their garment back and have my money also.

That SUCKS.

Something should be done and I want to do it!! Whatever it must be to get innocent buyers to BEWARE!!

Destrehan, Louisiana, United States #1191553

I had the exact same experience with trying to return something to Tasharina Corp via www.walmart.com. You click on the, Click here for instructions on returning to Tasharina Corp button -- and your screen just freezes.

Imagine that!?

Troy, Michigan, United States #1190962

i had had the exact same trouble with this company i will never buy anything from walmart again

I am having the Same issue now! It is so frustrating.

Walmart is facilitating these scamming "3rd party vendors" from china to steal our money. Thanks walmart. No wonder you are rolling back prices in store, of couse you can afford to when you are involved in organized crime on walmart.com to steal hard working Americans money. Its called ethics walmart.....

Ethics.