Monmouth, Illinois
2.8

Update by user Dec 09, 2014

NO it has not been resolved!!!!!! I haven't heard one word from them since before I last posted on here.

They are dead beats and I am sick of trying to deal with them. All they ever said fill out this such and such & we will get back to you. Which life time??? I am 81 yrs old and I don't have time to wait any longer.

Now I see how they are the Number 1 in sales! Screw the customers!!

Get their money and forget about making them happy!!!! In case you haven't noticed I am still very pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2014

I bought a leather chair from them a little over a year ago. About 6 mo ago the arms started tearing.

I contacted Walmart and have talked to maybe 50 people, filed about as many claims and nothing. Same old run around. It had a 2 yr warranty on it. I even asked them who manufacture was and nothing.

The way I look at it if you are promised a warranty on a object you better make it good. Some times the warranty makes a difference on whether you buy it or not.

I don't think I am expecting too much. Thank you!

Walmart Pros: Chair before it feel apart.

Walmart Cons: Quality of product.

Comments

marylou77733

Why are you letting all these a******s get by with writing stuff that has nothing to do with what this site is intended for?

@marylou77733

Don't worry about these *** They are actually helping you. The more trashy the post, the more people will be interested and read your complaints.

That achieves your objective, getting the message out that walmart screwed you.

So fluck walmart. I hope they eat *** and die.

Walmart return policy is 90 days. Any warranty is throught the manufacturer, and you would need to contact them. If you purchased a care plan, that is handled throughost an outside company, and you would need to contact them.

@Anonymous

I understand that put walmart will not tell me who the manufacturer is.

@marylou77733

the dude lives in china.

@Anonymous

I know that about warranties. I also know I have a right to find out the manufacters names so I can contact them.

They won't give it to me.

You can't tell me they don't know. They are still selling the same *** chair.

@marylou77733

They are still selling the same *** chair...

Ok, when you bought the product, I'm sure the information was inside the box. Walmart doesn't keep a copy of every document, in every package, of every product that it ever sold.

That's why you actually get a copy.

Fine, you lost it, it happens.

So, how about some simple solutions...

Maybe... Go down there and look at the silly box.

Problem solved.

OR... Make 80 more phone calls in hopes of getting to one of 1.8 million US associates that knows offhand. OR... Pop onto their website and read the product page.

OR... Make a huffy post on a site like this, knowing that nobody of import is going to read it, let alone respond.

Wal Mart doesn't have LEATHER chairs; they have trailer-trash PLEATHER chairs that fit perfectly in your double-wide......not your butt, your trailer.

@HA HA

it ripped bc of all the cigarette burns in the arm

@joedirt

Is this all you people have to do post nasty comments? I don't smoke smarty!!!

@marylou77733

Then lay off the KFC. The grease is making the pleather weak!

@marylou77733

wmart won't take it back if it has the imprint of a gigantic a*ss in the seat.

@marylou77733

u should go to that store with a box blade and quietly cut a few rips into each chair on display. Teach them a lesson.

KevinRichards
@joedirt

Nope you are wrong, it ripped because of all the shot gun bullets that hit it.

@HA HA

Not funny at all! You may be trailer trash but I am not!!

My chair is genuine leather.

Most of them aren't but this one is. If you can't say something helpful don't say anything at all!!!

So what

Take the chair to wmart and throw it thru the front window. Steal a flat screen while you are at it?

@Anonymous

Not a bad idea. I am about at that point I am so discussed with them!!