Monmouth,Illinois
2.8

Update by user Dec 09, 2014

NO it has not been resolved!!!!!! I haven't heard one word from them since before I last posted on here.

They are dead beats and I am sick of trying to deal with them. All they ever said fill out this such and such & we will get back to you. Which life time??? I am 81 yrs old and I don't have time to wait any longer.

Now I see how they are the Number 1 in sales! Screw the customers!!

Get their money and forget about making them happy!!!! In case you haven't noticed I am still very pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2014

I bought a leather chair from them a little over a year ago. About 6 mo ago the arms started tearing.

I contacted Walmart and have talked to maybe 50 people, filed about as many claims and nothing. Same old run around. It had a 2 yr warranty on it. I even asked them who manufacture was and nothing.

The way I look at it if you are promised a warranty on a object you better make it good. Some times the warranty makes a difference on whether you buy it or not.

I don't think I am expecting too much. Thank you!

I liked: Chair before it feel apart.

I didn't like: Quality of product.

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #899855

Why are you letting all these a******s get by with writing stuff that has nothing to do with what this site is intended for?

to marylou77733 Houston, Texas, United States #899912

Don't worry about these a**holes. They are actually helping you.

The more trashy the post, the more people will be interested and read your complaints. That achieves your objective, getting the message out that walmart screwed you.

So fluck walmart. I hope they eat sh*t and die.

Ranger, Georgia, United States #899379

Walmart return policy is 90 days. Any warranty is throught the manufacturer, and you would need to contact them. If you purchased a care plan, that is handled throughost an outside company, and you would need to contact them.

to Anonymous Birmingham, Alabama, United States #899854

I understand that put walmart will not tell me who the manufacturer is.

to marylou77733 Houston, Texas, United States #899915

the dude lives in china.

to Anonymous Monmouth, Illinois, United States #913247

I know that about warranties. I also know I have a right to find out the manufacters names so I can contact them.

They won't give it to me.

You can't tell me they don't know. They are still selling the same *** chair.

to marylou77733 #914665

They are still selling the same *** chair...

Ok, when you bought the product, I'm sure the information was inside the box. Walmart doesn't keep a copy of every document, in every package, of every product that it ever sold.

That's why you actually get a copy.

Fine, you lost it, it happens.

So, how about some simple solutions...

Maybe... Go down there and look at the silly box.

Problem solved.

OR... Make 80 more phone calls in hopes of getting to one of 1.8 million US associates that knows offhand. OR... Pop onto their website and read the product page.

OR... Make a huffy post on a site like this, knowing that nobody of import is going to read it, let alone respond.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #899135

Wal Mart doesn't have LEATHER chairs; they have trailer-trash PLEATHER chairs that fit perfectly in your double-wide......not your butt, your trailer.

to HA HA Chinle, Arizona, United States #899184

it ripped bc of all the cigarette burns in the arm

to joedirt Monmouth, Illinois, United States #899325

Is this all you people have to do post nasty comments? I don't smoke smarty!!!

to marylou77733 Houston, Texas, United States #899330

Then lay off the KFC. The grease is making the pleather weak!

to marylou77733 Houston, Texas, United States #899332

wmart won't take it back if it has the imprint of a gigantic a*ss in the seat.

to marylou77733 Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #899763

u should go to that store with a box blade and quietly cut a few rips into each chair on display. Teach them a lesson.

to joedirt Orange, California, United States #899467

Nope you are wrong, it ripped because of all the shot gun bullets that hit it.

to HA HA Monmouth, Illinois, United States #899323

Not funny at all! You may be trailer trash but I am not!!

My chair is genuine leather.

Most of them aren't but this one is. If you can't say something helpful don't say anything at all!!!

So what

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #897643

Take the chair to wmart and throw it thru the front window. Steal a flat screen while you are at it?

to Anonymous Monmouth, Illinois, United States #899326

Not a bad idea. I am about at that point I am so discussed with them!!