2.6
Layout of Store

yes I purchased the wing nuts at Walmart in Comstock Park Michigan yesterday and they package the good looking meat on top and when I got home to open up the package of wing nuts the others were all rotten this is the second time within a month that I've bought wingnuts at this Walmart and each time the meat was riding Walmart all to be ashamed of themselves putting this meat out for customers to buy without any conscious of what danger this could be to a human being walmart has gotten to the place where the consumer does not mean anything sales is it only concern I guess it's gonna have to take someone to die before that they get it right the quality of Walmart is no longer number one I quit I go back to Meijer least I don't have to worry about freshness.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 13, 2015.

Comments

Comstock Park, Michigan, United States #973284

I have to retract my review. The reason I posted this is because I was angry that day.

That was the day that they fired me.

The meat I posted a picture of was from my freezer that I forgot about. I was just too angry to think straight that I took that chicken out and defrosted it and the took the picture.

to faceson14 #979019

If you did work at wamart then you should have known what kind of junk they sell and you wouldn't have bought it in the first place. Can't believe anything you say. sorry.