I was attempting to take an elevator from the first to second floor but the elevator I got it was not working(but no out of order sign) so I got out and pressed the button for the other elevator.Seconds before a maintenance worker had gotten in the elevator.

The doors for elevator 2 opened and I got in. The maint worker made the comment that I was holding him up from doing his job. I at first thought he was joking but then he continued to beratre me from keeping him from doing his job. The doors finally opened and the worker blocked me from leaving the elevator.

I spoke with the store manager and the actually pulled up the security video of this happening.

NOTHING was done to the employee!I left my cart there and vow to never again shop at walmart

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #763039

That sucks.Im sorry to hear that.

I enjoy that Walmart.

The elevator is kinda nice.Plus the two separate parking lots makes finding a spot easier

Yes, this Walmart has elevators and that's a fact!

141 Washington Ave Extension, Albany, NY 12205, (518) 456-0542.

Walmart has elevators, One of the few 2-story Walmart buildings in the nation, this place is humungous.I love it!

It's got everything a person can possibly ever imagine. On one level, it's got the grocery aisles, and the other level it's got the other stuff. There is parking for this store via both levels. NO BS!

To: Elevator at a Walmart store??

& Yey, this is BS you poor ignorant f,..ools!Now swallow that but vomit your spewing out of your mouth!

The OP is a troll.

141 Washington Ave Extension

Albany, NY 12205

NO BS!Poor ***ools

I call BS on this.

POOR IGNORANT anonymous 5 hours ago from Sioux Falls, South Dakota ..HASN'T BEEN TO THE BIG CITY. HOW PATHETIC! FIGURES THE OLD HAG LOVES TO COMMENT ON ISSUES SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ONCE AGAIN PROVING HER IGNORANCE.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #668618

How do you know nothing happened to the worker? Did you move into the store to make sure? I would like to see a WalMart where you need a elevator.

sorry about my previous comment I was up all night raping my daughter.

Get a backbone.