I was shopping at the Crain Hwy Walmart.And there was 2 workers standing on the side talking about what they were going to do after work.

In front of my 5 yr. old they were saying tonight were going to get all *** up. Lets go get some beers and some ***. And the other worker said *** yeah I wanna get *** up.

And lets make sure we go pick up some shorties so we can get some ***. This is not the way someone should be acting at work.

Please call Tamika Blakemore 443-474-3562 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              443-474-3562      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              443-474-3562      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.Thanks

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I can not believe the number of people getting all pi$$y about a few words.Teach your child right from wrong, be a f*cking parent.

I cuss in front of my child all the time, she simply knows better than to repeat what I say.

IT IS ENGLISH it is AMERICA Get off your high horse and get a f*cking life.Its called free speech B****!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #164531

Look call your son over and show him this

*** fufu

*** fufuh!T *** fuh!T *** fuh!T *** fuh!T *** *** fuh!T *** fuh!T *** fuh!T *** fuh!T fufu

*** fuh!T *** fuh!T *** fu

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #160001

Actually the name is Oliver, The "r" in my name was over the space limit. I know how you feel.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #160000

Can someone book me up with these associtats I want to get *** up as well after having some beers.

Trevor-

I dont know how mommy gets her groove on, I'm usualy pretending to be asleep, all I know its that it hasnt happenend in a while. Daddy used to tie her to the chair and would sometimes forget to untie her, he used to get very forgetful after 9 beers, he would use our orange extention cord.

Olive- catchy name

Our mommys should get together and play dominos, my mommy likes to loose on purpose and take her shirt off. Bring a pizza.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #158419

I mean boot knockin, it is spelled here without a "g" ending according to urban dictionary.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #158418

Malcolm

Does she prefer leather straps and handcuffs when she is doing all this boot knocking?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #158417

I have the same problem as you Malcolm.My mommy put her number online and now she is getting calls from strange men until 3am.

She wanted a Domino's manager fired because he refused to play rock the castle with her in the kitchen of his workplace. He said he did not want people to see and said he would play rock the castle and let her stroke his snake in on of their delivery trucks. They had cameras in the kitchen and my mom wanted all the action of playing rock the castle on youtube.

We are having trouble getting any sleep.Shame our parents put getting laid in front of their own family.

My mommy thinks i dont know what they were talking about, but i roll the faties already.mommy put the phone number because she hasnt been called a shorty in a while, she needs to get her boots "knocked", like that boy said.

Daddy went to work 4 months ago and forgot his way back, so mommy needs someone to throw plates at her and pull her hair.If you like hair pulling, boot knocking, fat women, and rolling faties then call and hook up with my mamma.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #158101

Or maybe the people who wanted to get *** up will see her post and ask her to join since she left her number, perhaps she is hoping they will see it and ask her to get drunk with her. This could explain why she has children. That boy was not planned.