Walmart Neighborhood Market on Marketplace Drive in Springdale, Ar is the locale I am talking about here.I can't get down the aisles with your carts and stuff in the way.

I also have a baby which makes it even more hazardous. You stock at night. During the day you work for the customer. You be ready for us.

You work for us, not the other way around. I also didn't like the unknowledgeable, unfriendly staff I encountered today.

It isn't my fault you are too *** to get a better job or the greedy vote-seeking government won't deport your spic ***.I have your names and I will be telling my husband.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

It's easier said than done to tell hardly working Walmart workers to get a better paying job they aren't educated to do anything better they are all ghetto blue collar trash.

Hancock
Fair Oaks, California, United States #659324

What jobs would that be?Hmmm?

It's easier said than done to tell hard working Walmart workers to get a better paying job when, um, there aren't any jobs available during this Economic Depression.I would be more sympathetic if your comments wasn't some hate-filled, xenophobic rant directed immigrants.

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #655703

"It isn't my fault you are too *** to get a better job or the greedy vote-seeking government won't deport your ***.I have your names and I will be telling my husband"

Jobs are hard to come by especially in rural areas, no job sometimes equals no car to get to work. Do you work? IT IS NOT ABOUT BEING LAZY ANYMORE, that statement doesnt stand up at the current time. It is an awful place to work people need the money, there are too many managers not enough workers, most managers bark out the orders and treat the workers like ***, instead of pitching in and actually working. :sigh

BTW- whats your hubby gonna do? beat some poor *** up? The rude worker gets offered *** insurance that doesn't even pay half the dam bill, get ready to be sued for medical expenses if that's your plan honey. :grin

anti-pissedconsumer
to Anonymous #655709

one of many intelligent responses

to anti-***ed***sumer Springdale, Arkansas, United States #656927

Get off my board you troll!

anti-pissedconsumer
to MrsLea Harbin, Heilongjiang, China #659417

oh snap he returns!!! hahaha, well im not a troll, ive had many of many valid facts which the real trolls cant debate or even give me any fight for my money. and no i dont.

to Anonymous Springdale, Arkansas, United States #656924

Do you even know who my husband is?

anti-pissedconsumer you and ladyscot must be siblings as were your parents. :grin :grin

anti-pissedconsumer is an inbred *** wet back. :grin