Walmart Neighborhood Market on Marketplace Drive in Springdale, Ar is the locale I am talking about here. I can't get down the aisles with your carts and stuff in the way.

I also have a baby which makes it even more hazardous. You stock at night. During the day you work for the customer. You be ready for us.

You work for us, not the other way around. I also didn't like the unknowledgeable, unfriendly staff I encountered today.

It isn't my fault you are too *** to get a better job or the greedy vote-seeking government won't deport your spic ***. I have your names and I will be telling my husband.

Comments

It's easier said than done to tell hardly working Walmart workers to get a better paying job they aren't educated to do anything better they are all ghetto blue collar trash.

Hancock
Fair Oaks, California, United States #659324

What jobs would that be? Hmmm?

It's easier said than done to tell hard working Walmart workers to get a better paying job when, um, there aren't any jobs available during this Economic Depression. I would be more sympathetic if your comments wasn't some hate-filled, xenophobic rant directed immigrants.

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #655703

"It isn't my fault you are too *** to get a better job or the greedy vote-seeking government won't deport your ***.I have your names and I will be telling my husband"

Jobs are hard to come by especially in rural areas, no job sometimes equals no car to get to work. Do you work? IT IS NOT ABOUT BEING LAZY ANYMORE, that statement doesnt stand up at the current time. It is an awful place to work people need the money, there are too many managers not enough workers, most managers bark out the orders and treat the workers like ***, instead of pitching in and actually working. :sigh

BTW- whats your hubby gonna do? beat some poor *** up? The rude worker gets offered *** insurance that doesn't even pay half the dam bill, get ready to be sued for medical expenses if that's your plan honey. :grin

to Anonymous #655709

one of many intelligent responses

to anti-***ed***sumer Springdale, Arkansas, United States #656927

Get off my board you troll!

to MrsLea Harbin, Heilongjiang, China #659417

oh snap he returns!!! hahaha, well im not a troll, ive had many of many valid facts which the real trolls cant debate or even give me any fight for my money. and no i dont.

to Anonymous Springdale, Arkansas, United States #656924

Do you even know who my husband is?

anti-pissedconsumer you and ladyscot must be siblings as were your parents. :grin :grin

anti-pissedconsumer is an inbred *** wet back. :grin

:grin :grin :grin :grin

anti-pissedconsumer is an inbred *** wet back. :grin

:grin :grin :grin :grin

to anti-***ed***sumer ***ks New York City, New York, United States #655110

and your a homophobic racist, with pe/dophilia thoughts

to anti-***ed***sumer #655433

No son. You don't NEED to deflect your input on this site.

We trolls go looking for YOU, the professionals who won't reveal their true employer which we all know is connected with this site.

We don't bash anyone but you because we aren't professionals like all of the alter egos of personalities you pass off to the unsuspecting public. You are no more honest than Politicians are.

We just expose those who are. mmmmmm - YOU.

to Dont change a thing #655476

personalities? the ***!?

i thought i had one, but ok. trolls will be trolls youll attack me for *** things. "omg that *** forgot to put the period before the quotation marks!

must troll him for that." you dont know me, and i dont know you. your free to assume, but hey trolls need something to attack go for it, not like you got a facts, since your lacking on your history, but hey english majors usually get jobs...NOT!

to Dont change a thing #655500

Duck and dodge, liar.

You are full of ca-ca.

to Dont change a thing #655590

how about you go back to school troll theres playing *** dodge ball wont save your ignorance

to anti-***ed***sumer #656407

*you're

to Anonymous #656480

Here. Let me help you, Anonymous:

*you're(?).

You're a liar who is hiding behind the post of anti-pissedconsumer instead of blackdon'tcrack.

While we choose to remain nameless, at least we don't pretend to be some new person to this site, who posts new ideas to further a cause.

You are nothing but a liar!!

anti-pissedconsumer you have hooked & gutted...setting the bait again...stop trolling your favorite kiddy po.,rn sites and take the bait again, I like gutting you!

to anti-***ed***sumer-is a *** #655022

go back to 4chan you troll, oh wait your to scared anon is going to get you for being what they hate. a troll with no life.

now your homophobic! take a chill pill