I want to manage Walmart.

Under my leadership Walmart workers would actually do something called WORK. They wouldn't take a jillion breaks, they wouldn't chat with their friends on the salesfloor, and they would come right to the customer's attention when they called on them and answer all of their questions truthfully and with a smile on their face the whole time.

I would just take out their breakroom and I would forbid all talking between associates. They are there to serve us. They are our servants.

I am sick and tired of it being the other war around. I am a nurse and I make $80,000 a year.

Comments

Lucky_Buzzard

Fortunately, there are federal guidelines that requires employees to take breaks and lunches. Wouldn't work for you or have you care for my loved ones, evil witch.

You are a nurse but you obviously have zero compassion for others. I would hate to be under your care. I feel bad for anybody who is.

Houston, Texas, United States #733003

Walmart pharmacy staff are rude incompetent uneducated and makes incorrect statement and do not care for patients.

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #732968

This had to be a joke....cause you some how think retail should kiss your arz because you are nurse.....and make 80K. I bet your coworkers think you are a pompous arz...and are talking behind your back...lmao

Who cares how much you make? That doesn't make you any better than anybody else.

Walmart associates DO WORK, their job titles are not servants or *** kissers. If you had the slightest clue as how to manage anything at all you would know that it is essential for the associates to communicate with each other throughout the day/night. They are entitled to breaks just like anybody else. Funny though how you talk about what it would be like under YOUR leadership.

I will tell you exactly what it would be like...very lonely! With your asinine rules, nobody would be working there.

Btw, I earn more than you...after taxes! I treat people with the utmost respect, you should try it sometime!

to Anonymous Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #735790