I was at the local Walmart when I heard some crazy lady yelling about being a registered nurse and how she made 90k a year. I told her to shut up. Later that night someone raped my cat. I know it was her and Walmart would not do ANYTHING about it!!!!!

P.S. Yes its fake, made to point out that fact that over half the reviews on this site are trolls or morons.

As I need to make this at least 100 words, here is a joke for you

Two peanuts walk into a bar.One was a salted. *Insert Rim Shot*

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #149724

She rapes cats, this would explain why she is such a sour puss. If she raped dogs it would explain why she is such a ***.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #149723

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #147151

Good Wal-mart letter but personally my favorites are the one where a "customer had to preform, oral sex to return a blender and the manager still refused, and the one where the customer sent his 12 year old son in his car to buy beer for him since he was too drunk to walk let alone drive and was refused.

Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Walmart - INTEX Four-Person Boat Set Walmart "I bought the boat set for around $37 with 25% discount on June 15, 2017. The store was closing so the sales were final as they said. So I didn't..." Read more I was Robbed by Walmart's Money Center Walmart "I went to the Money Center & picked up a new Walmart Money Card. I gave the agent $500 plus their fee. The agent took my money and the card,..." Read more WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more