i only had the bike about 3 weeks before everyhing started to fall apart,i bought it for my son to get to his new job,and here is what broke,first the pedal shaft kept coming loose,tried everything and couldnt fixit,then the handle bars totally came loose while he was riding home,next was both pedals broke.he only had it 3 weeks and i know he is very good with his stuff.i fixed everything i could and the the derailer snapped in half.what a piece of *** even though i thought i was buying a good one because it was the most expensive one they had.so i took it to walmart,long story short they had it for 2 1/2 weeks then i called,(they were supposed to call me)to be told that the company would not warranty the parts,and there was nothing they could do for me,so itook the bike home called mongoose and was able to get all the parts.yes they did warranty the parts but these guys just wash there hands with it.now i cant fix the pedal shaft myself so i dont know what to do.walmart really *** me off.bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments