3.3

I Also have the receipt but i brought this yogurt on 9-1-15 and became very ill i looked at its sell by date and of course it was pass its date!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of yogurt from Walmart and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Walmart - Marketside Spinach Review from Citrus Heights, California Walmart "Purchased a bag of Spinach Kale mix and discovered a mouse inside the bag. Have bought this product for many years, but will definitely be way more cautious in the..." Read more Walmart - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Walmart "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more