Featured Not resolved
1.6
Ease of Use

Walmart must have an army of Ave Venturas packing and delivering their goods.I ordered 12 cans of canned salmon and for the second time it arrived with every single can damaged, severely due to poor packing.

The exception is that in the second order only 9 were presumably damaged. I say presumably because i only received 9. Why? Well also presumably because the packaging was so poorly performed a hole tore in the corner of the box and I wager cans flew out of the box and are now rolling around in AV's delivery van.

I will never again order ANYTHING from walmart.

Their prices are border line OK, their shipping is the worst I have seen in my entire life, the customer service which basically is non-existent has absolutely no way of contacting them about issues like this.This is the only thing I order from Walmart because I cant find it anywhere else in decent quantities but I guess I will simply have to no longer use this product as well.

Review about: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Only ones with product available.

I didn't like: Product packing, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

mg1mg2mg3

Shake hands re: shipping & non-existent customer service.I had ordered the 31-gal.

Behrens steel trash can (animal-proof). It never arrived. UPS lost it despite the tracking number! Zero accountability to re-stock, even though Behrens informed me that they sent the cans to Walmart.

If so, why does it state they're out of stock? For crying out loud.

I went up the chain of command (i.e. supervisor, then manager). Each higher-level was more snide and authoritarian than the level beneath him-or-her, as if to say, I want you to cringe and squirm.

You know the type.That's the world we live in right now, and only a major miracle can change it.

Foley, Alabama, United States #1337753

I ordered Suave body wash, mouthwash, bathroom cleaner and toothpaste.They arrived in a huge box stuffed in a trash bag with no packing material.

All merchandise was coated in liquid soap. This order came from Spartanburg, South Carolina. Never have this problem when I order from Jet.

Returning to home store today for complete refund.These people are not being trained how to ship merchandise or they don't care.

Why.Not order from Swanson vitamins In n.

Dakota .

8004374148.They have sales and many brands of salmon, and free shipping over $50.