Update by user Jan 02, 2017

After 8 days the pending double charges (2x$114,48) disappeared from my credit card account. First, it should never been any charge by walmart.com if the order did not went through.

Update by user Dec 27, 2016

I called the customer service from Walmart she told me that no order went through, my last order was made in 2015 and I can do only dispute through my credit card provider because she has no evidence about charge. I called my credit card provider saying there is from Walmart.com 2 x $114,48 pending charges and I have to wait until the pending charge change and then I will be able to start a dispute.

I found FRAUD that Walmart.com charging my credit card with pending 2 times of a declined order value under pretex "your payment couldn`t be authorized. Please use a different payment method".

In the future I will not use to order at the Walmart.com. I have printed out everything therefore I can prove the double-dealing.

Original review posted by user Dec 26, 2016

I wanted two order on Walt Mart . Com a tablet with total value of $114.48.

After I gave my credit card security code their messages "your payment couldn`t be authorized please use a different payment method" even though before I used at the Walt Mart personally the credit card and worked fine. I tried a second time and the same message. After checking my credit card account I saw that Walt Mart has charged me two times the $114.48 with pending even though the order did not go through.

Under my account at the Walt Mart . com is no order and no track number and it has confirmed by their customer service after my phone call.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Comments

agostcla
Naples, Florida, United States #1261044

Sorry correction: not Walt Mart , but Walmart

and I wanted to order ...