Update by user Jan 02, 2017

After 8 days the pending double charges (2x$114,48) disappeared from my credit card account. First, it should never been any charge by walmart.com if the order did not went through.

Update by user Dec 27, 2016

I called the customer service from Walmart she told me that no order went through, my last order was made in 2015 and I can do only dispute through my credit card provider because she has no evidence about charge. I called my credit card provider saying there is from Walmart.com 2 x $114,48 pending charges and I have to wait until the pending charge change and then I will be able to start a dispute.

I found FRAUD that Walmart.com charging my credit card with pending 2 times of a declined order value under pretex "your payment couldn`t be authorized. Please use a different payment method".

In the future I will not use to order at the Walmart.com. I have printed out everything therefore I can prove the double-dealing.

Original review posted by user Dec 26, 2016

I wanted two order on Walt Mart . Com a tablet with total value of $114.48.

After I gave my credit card security code their messages "your payment couldn`t be authorized please use a different payment method" even though before I used at the Walt Mart personally the credit card and worked fine. I tried a second time and the same message. After checking my credit card account I saw that Walt Mart has charged me two times the $114.48 with pending even though the order did not go through.

Under my account at the Walt Mart . com is no order and no track number and it has confirmed by their customer service after my phone call.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $343. Walmart needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

agostcla
Naples, Florida, United States #1261044

Sorry correction: not Walt Mart , but Walmart

and I wanted to order ...