check your online orders and see if there's a pkg going to.......Cesar Andres Rodriguez Tarapuez 7801 NW 37th Street CO158Q97046N Doral , FL 33195 That address is a shipping agent .

I called them (305) 592-0839 and found out there's several wal mart pkgs waiting to be shipped to Columbia on that guy's acc , so I got them to close his acc and return the pkgs ,mines wasn't due to arrive till Sep 26th , so I know a *** has happened. I called walmart within 5 mins of an e mail order notification and they stopped 1 order but forgot the other . This morning walmart charged me $54 , I have been told cancel your bank card, I am arguing they didn't *** my bank card , they hacked you and you're covering up , my bank card is OK and I now know walmart online has been hacked and you're covering it up.

I got through to a supervisor who now says they will escalate this and I will hear back mon.what a joke , cancel your online shopping , no more walmart for me

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: pissed off and robbed.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Why do you lie so much? Stop complaining like a child and making up lies. Grow up and be an adult

Strange complaint.