Many, many times Walmart charges higher prices at the cash register than the shelf items. I would be at home many miles away to find this out.

Today, I bought 12 cans of cat food and was charged for 13. The cashier was nearly blind and held everything one inch from her glasses. I went to my car and this time I counted and check it against the receipt. Then I found the over charge by one can.

I went back into the store immediately and had to wait at the customer service line forever when I was called on I told the cashier what the problem was, she was going to give me back $.57 I was charged for a can I did not get. A cocky woman manager standing next to her immediately interrupted her right away and said check with the cashier if that is right. I said how is this cashier going to know if she made a mistake. I said here is the bag of cat food cans that she put in the bag.

The count is 12. The manager argued and argued with me. I said this is insane. I have nothing better to do that stand her when it was the cashier who over charged me.

Well the cashier went to talk to the cashier with the eye problems. I asked to speak to another manager higher than her, as she said this is our new security policy. I said the whole world has gone nuts, you think she knows if she over charged me or this wouldn't have happened then. I asked to speak to her boss and he came and I explained this to him.

He said I'm sorry you where overcharged but maybe the cashier would remember charging you for a can you didn't buy. I said you and this store are nuts. I got my $.57 and walked out. Let me tell you if this was what I think it is, do they think I was cheating them or stealing from them?????

Well, I was not and for $.57 they lost a customer. All the times they ripped me off.

Walmart I always went and shopped there but as of today 3/22/2016 you just broke the camels back. You can go bankrupt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 22, 2016.

Comments