I was leaving walmart in Anderson indiana after making purchase for Mothers Day.A woman came up and asked for reciept.

After i had walked past scanner. It totally humiliated me. She was rude and I tryied to ask questions and a police woman was there seconds after start of incident. When I tried to say something , the policewoman told me " If I wanted a long night and paused ".

I didnt try to find out anything after that. The woman checked my reciept which was in my wallet and then checked my bag. I told the woman that I was going to call Walmart and she said go ahead it's " It's 1800 - walmart". i also said I wouldn't be back and she said "thats fine".

it was totally embarrassing standing there with a police officer and the woman representing walmart having me get my reciept out and her checking my bag. People were around watching and I can imagine what they were thinking. At least they could have asked me to go to a private room. Then the male manager lied to me about setting off silent alarm.

Is there anything I can do about be treated like a thief?Davidbise1957@yahoo.com

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Walmart - A cashier almost kill me yesterday Walmart "I was never treated so bad at a Walmart I went yesterday to Walmart at4545 Fayetteville rd NC and cashier was mad because I made a big purchase I thought..." Read more Walmart - Marketside Chicken Caesar Salad Review Walmart "I brought 3 chicken Caesar salad from Walmart. When I was mixing the salad dressing I found big stem pieces not just 1 or 2. 1 of my salads had..." Read more Walmart - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Walmart "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more The Cranston Walmart has no quality control in their meat section. Walmart "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more