Checked out but forgot a produced on the counter. When I went back to pay for the product, the guard at the door wouldn't let me back in!! He called on his radio, to let me back in, to pay for what I forgot. THE PERSON YELLED INTO THE WALKIE TALKIE, (WHAT SHE LEFT THE STORE AND DIDN'T PAY FOR IT) Mind you that (I) the customer is trying to do the Right thing by going back to pay for the product. I'm not that kind of person, I pay for the things I need, to be treated like dirt.

And I have heard other people getting treated like that from this store!!!! They will not go back to the that store.

The store 323 W Shaw Clovis Ca .

I'm another person that will not be back its bad enough that this same store double scans products. And treats customer like dirt when I have called and communicate what happened they are rude about it. Punish the customer for doing the right thing WOW.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Walmart doesn't have guards to let you in or out. I wasn't there so I don't know what actually happened but I know that part of the story is exaggerated.

The closest thing to a guard is a people greater and they don't "let you in." They also have loss prevention associates that dress in normal clothing and watch for thieves.

ransom

Lie! You were trying to steal it and got caught and you know it.

and it was the guard that found i forgot to pay for the produced, he said because i put the produced in my pocket, i did this so it would not fall out of the cart that i did it on purpose, but i just forgot i had it in my pocket.

to Anonymous #894190

Make up your mind was the product on the counter or in your pocket? If it was on the counter he would not treat you like this.